is an example of his own teaching. Twenty years after his
health crisis, he is still a model of good health,
exemplifying the remarkable benefits of natural healing.
- Five-time Canadian National 100- and 200-Meter Champion
- Eight-time New York State 100- and 200-Meter Champion
- World Games 1995 - Anchored United States to Gold Medal in 4 x 100 Relay
- World Games 1995 - Placed Sixth in the World in both 100- and 200-Meter Dashes
- 2008 Tampa Bay Masters - First Place 100-Meter Champion
- 2009 New Jersey Masters - First Place 100-Meter Champion
- Won 84 Gold Medals in Track & Field between 1991 and 2009
still competes in track meets across the country
Santillo is recognized as a visionary and pioneer in the
growing field of Natural Therapeutics. He holds several
patents in the field of nutrition, is highly sought
after by the media, and is read by millions. He is a member of the Naturopathic
Medical Association and a best-selling author.
unique style and incomparable experience have won him
acclaim from professionals and laymen alike. He
travels extensively to over 75 cities a year worldwide and
his philosophy is the same everywhere, "We haven't
been taught good nutrition and we should make prevention
our number one priority."
Santillo presently lives and works in sunny Sarasota Florida, with his two children, Nicholas and Jessica.